|Previous Episode:||Bummer Vacation|
|Next Episode:||Squidtastic Voyage|
"Wigstruck" is an episode from Season 4
- Ned and the Needlefish
- Mr. Krabs
- The Pink Fish
- Nat Peterson
- Bikini Bottomites
- Krusty Krab customers
- The Reef employees and audience
- SpongeBob's House
- Krusty Krab
- Bigshot Records
- The Reef Cinema
- Cliff area
- Around Downtown Bikini Bottom
The episode starts with Ned and the Needlefish on a bus on tour and the possible lead singer comes in with a hat. The others throw it away and ironically SpongeBob is walking out of his home and trips over the George Washington like wig. SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab with the wig on and the Bikini Bottomites' laugh at him. SpongeBob thinks they are enjoying the wig. At work, SpongeBob still has the wig on and he is cooking Krabby Patties. The only issue was though was that hair was going all over the patties. This made Mr. Krabs give SpongeBob a hair net. After that, he sees Mr. Krabs and he says he looks cool. Mr. Krabs says, "You wouldn't know cool if I locked you in the freezer!" SpongeBob then replies "for your information Mr. Krabs, Squidward has locked me in the freezer. So I think I know what cool means." Mr. Krabs tells him to stop wearing the wig to work. Ned and the Needlefish then arrive at Bigshot Records and the owner of the company tells them that they are fired because Ned does not have hair. Then later SpongeBob meets Sandy at his house because they never got to talk at the Krusty Krab (She was laughing too much) and she takes SpongeBob to a movie. However, SpongeBob's wig blocks the screen and the Bikini Bottomites' start a riot. SpongeBob realizes the wig was goofy and he throws it away. Then, Ned wanders in the streets wondering where to find hair. He then finds his wig and is overjoyed. A day later the Bikini Bottomites' wear the same wig because Ned and the Needlefish wore it and SpongeBob finds out he was cool before anyone else.... But not now! SpongeBob then wishes he had a wig, but Patrick comes and says he can borrow his, but to wash it before he returns it.
- Patrick eats a part of SpongeBob's wig. But when SpongeBob goes on, his wig is full again.
- Squidward had locked SpongeBob inside the freezer before.
- Scooter made an appearance in this episode but he had a completely different voice.
- Ned and the Needlefish's title and personality is a parody of the famous singing cartoon and album characters Alvin, Simon, and Theodore, or also known as Alvin and the Chipmunks. SpongeBob SquarePants may have parodied Alvin and the Chipmunks because the 2007 film they appear in has showed clips of Have You Seen This Snail?.
- Scooter is voiced by Clancy Brown in this episode.
- It is possible that it's title parodies the AC/DC song "Thunderstruck".(Actually, its a parody of the term "Moonstruck".)
- This is the episode when SpongeBob said "but" at Mr. Krabs, the first episode was As Seen on TV when Squidward says "buts" seven times while Mr. Krabs replies, then the second was Employee of the Month when SpongeBob said "but" at one of his pictures has replied back.