What Shall We Do With the Drunken Sailor is a traditional folk song and sea shanty composed by Okko Bekker.
- Squeaky Boots- Title card; Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about the boots.
- Arrgh!- Mr. Krabs finds out that the treasure was plastic, according to the Flying Dutchman.
- Hooky- "All right, SpongeBob LAZYPants. I'll find ya. My nose can smell 200,000 leagues under the sea."
- Bossy Boots- Seahorse hangings shown.
- No Weenies Allowed- Reg stops the men from fighting.
- Clams- Mr. Krabs describes SpongeBob and Squidward.
- Shell of a Man- Mr Krabs receives his award.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?- Mr Krabs kicks the customers out until further notice.
- The Two Faces of Squidward- The Ending.
- No Nose Knows- Mr. Krabs kicks Patrick out of the Krusty Krab after putting scented candles everywhere.
- It was also heard for a brief moment in the Assassins Creed and Dishonored games.
- No Weenies Allowed is the only episode to play the track, but without Mr. Krabs and the Krusty Krab.
- The track was later heard in a few episodes of the Cartoon Network original animated series Camp Lazlo.
- After it was used in No Nose Knows, the track was removed off the APM site for an unknown reason.