|The Krusty Plate|
|Previous Episode:||The Donut of Shame|
|Next Episode:||Goo Goo Gas|
"The Krusty Plate" is an episode from Season 5.
When SpongeBob misses a spot on a plate, Mr. Krabs keeps him there at the Krusty Krab until he gets the spot off. So SpongeBob tries every way he can to clean the spot off. He tried a tank, spiting and others. But the spot would not come off. So SpongeBob produced a cleaning machine with SpotMaster 6000. SpongeBob fires at the plate too hard, and accidentally blows up the Krusty Krab. He got the spot on the plate off, but Mr. Krabs is angry that he blew up the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob is then chased by the mad crab.
- This is the fourth episode to have the name Krusty in the title. The first was Krusty Love, the second was Krusty Krab Training Video, the third was The Krusty Sponge, and the fifth was Krusty Krushers.
- SpongeBob strapping the dirty plate down and describing the machine he will use on it is similar to Goldfinger, an old James Bond movie.
- When SpongeBob crossed the beams in this episode and it resulted in an explosion, it is a reference to the end of Ghostbusters.
- This episode was approximately 5 minutes.
- The title card music in this episode was from Idiot Box.
- The spot on the plate grew after SpongeBob spitted on it and rubbed it clean.
- If Mr. Krabs already locked the door, why does SpongeBob have to lock up?
- In one showing (9/28/07), there was a mistake when this episode came on, the end credits began running, then it seemed it would go to N@N, but the picture from the episode finally came on and SpongeBob keeps going (Into where N@N should have started).