|The Cent of Money|
|Airdate:||July 7, 2010|
|Previous Episode:||Gramma's Secret Recipe|
|Next Episode:||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom|
"The Cent of Money" is an episode from Season 7.
Mr. Krabs uses Gary to find money. Mr. Krabs occupies SpongeBob so he won't find out by making him do impossible stuff (which Sponegbob somehow did) so then Mr. Krabs can use Gary for his greedy uses. Mr. Krabs and Gary go to multiple places with loose coins. Mr. Krabs goes to a Laundromat and then steels a tough guys change. Mr. Krabs soon hits the motherload when he finds the arcade. Mean while Spongebob is on his way to see if Mr. Krabs needs any more stuff done. On the way he sees the guy they stole change from. He tells Spongebob that they stole his change. When one of the guys reports that his change went missing, impersonates a pregnant lady so he can get all the money in the arcade by hiding Gary under his shirt. Later, SpongeBob confronts Mr. Krabs and blames him for using Gary for his own greedy use. While they're arguing, all the cash in the arcade heads their way and SpongeBob runs away while Mr. Krabs admits misusing Gary and tosses Gary and runs towards the coins. He later wakes up at the hospital, only to find out his bill is $2,000.00 and that the reason why Gary attracted the money was because he swallowed Spongebob's MM&BB fridge magnet. Mr. Krabs says he can't afford the bill until they take his change to pay.
- This episode's original title was The Smell of Money.
- This episode was originaly paired with Enchanted Tiki Dreams but then it was paired with Gramma's Secret Recipe.
- How can a magnet drag all the money from that distance?
- Why were Old Man Jenkins and Mable at an arcade?
- This is the second time Spongebob has made The Krusty Krab into a western theme, The first time was in Truth or Square.
- It doesn't make sense for the magnet to be dragging the coins. Money is not magnetic.
- Mr. Krabs calls Gary : Barry, Terry, Harry and Rory. Also said Gary was a Sneakle not a Snail.
- Dr. Gill Gilliam has a different voice on this episode.
- In the arcade you can hear the music from the Skill Crane title card.
- Shouldn't the magnet attract other metal things besides change?
- this episode must take place before truth or square