|That's No Lady|
|Previous Episode:||Squidtastic Voyage|
|Next Episode:||The Thing|
"That's no Lady" is an episode from Season 4
- Patrick (Patricia)
- Mr. Krabs
- Larry the Lobster
- Sunny Shores Salesman
- Krusty Krab Customers
- Mr. Seaweed Monster Man
While Patrick was running around in Bikini Bottom, a stranger yells at Patrick telling him to "get out of town". Patrick becomes convinced he is in danger and tells SpongeBob he's going to move. So he packs "his" things (actually SpongeBob's), and is ready to leave. But SpongeBob tells him he can change his identity. So SpongeBob performs a makeover on Patrick and makes him look like a girl; now known as "Patricia". Everyone falls in love with him, especially Squidward and Mr. Krabs, who only hires "Patricia" since she is a girl. Mr. Krabs and Squidward also flirt with "Patricia", although this doesn't present a problem to him. Patrick has no idea what is making Mr. Krabs and Squidward act so weird and nice to him. All male Bikini Bottomites, fought over Patrick but Patrick ignores them. Later, he finds out the fish was just trying to sell him a luxury vacation. Patrick then goes and strips off all his clothes. When the Bikini Bottomites find out the truth, Squidward's eyelids started to close tight after seeing a naked Patrick. Mr. Krabs fires "Patricia" because Patrick is not a girl. SpongeBob and Patrick then run out of the Krusty Krab.
- This episode aired in Germany before it aired in the United States.
- Mr. Krabs and Squidward wanted to ask her out, at the part where in Patricia was watering, if you watch carefully, suddenly a pair of shells appeared on her clothes.
- Patrick switches from a boy to a girl just like Lisa Simpson does in the Simpsons episode Girls Just Want To Have Sums from a girl to a boy.
- There are definitely no female characters in the episode, despite the title.
- This episode takes place on Sunday. In other episodes, such as "SB-129" and "Good Neighbors," the Krusty Krab is close on Sundays... but Mr. Krabs might have changed that, so he can get more money, of course!
- In Germany, this episode is called "Patricia," the name Patrick added to himself.
- This episode is last of 2006 episodes. The next episode, The Thing was made in 2007.
- Squidwards face shrivels up just like in Sing a Song of Patrick.
- The Title Card music is the same as Help Wanted and The Paper.
- Why did the "Get out of town!" guy just pause after he says that to Patrick? He says it, then he doesn't care to say "To beautiful Sunny Shores Resort!"
- SpongeBob says at the end that he and Patrick should get started on the list, but it's already past morning. (The first thing on the list is to wake up Patrick at 8:00 AM.)
- How could the "Get out of town!" guy recognize Patrick when no one else could?
- The Shades SpongeBob gave to Patrick might be the one from the SpongeBob Movie