|Stuck in the Wringer|
|Airdate:||July 19, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Growth Spout|
|Next Episode:||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
"Stuck in the Wringer" is an episode from Season 7.
- This is the second appearance of Super Weenie Hut Jr's. The first was in No Weenies Allowed.
- This is the fourth time SpongeBob received a black eye. The first time was in No Weenies Allowed, the second was Blackened Sponge and the third was Sand Castles in the Sand.
- If you look closely, When SpongeBob is taking off the wringer, it shaves his 5:00 shadow.
- When Patrick is brushing his teeth in his house, when he jumps out, the toothpaste all over him disappears.
- SpongeBob blames the Forever Glue for leaving him stuck in the wringer. Actually, it's that and Patrick's rubber ducky!
- This is the second time Patrick brushes his armpits. The first time was in episode Dumped.
- Spongebob shouldn't have been in Super Weenie Hut Jr's. In No Weenies Allowed he states he doesn't belong there.
- There were more than one Tom when SpongeBob was mad at Patrick.
- This is the third time SpongeBob and Patrick go to a theme park/carnival. The other two episodes were Rock Bottom and Roller Cowards.
- when spongebob was yelling at patrick you can see scooter and dale but scooter died in Bubble Buddy and dale got arrested in Ditchin