This article is about the episode. For the character, click here.
|Stanley S. SquarePants|
|Previous Episode:||Banned in Bikini Bottom|
|Next Episode:||House Fancy|
"Stanley S. SquarePants" is the last episode from Season 5.
- Cousin Stanley S. SquarePants
- Mr. Krabs
- Other Bikini Bottomites
SpongeBob is at his house when he gets a package. After opening it, his Cousin Stanley S. SquarePants comes out. As it turns out, he lived with his dad Sherm SquarePants before being kicked out for destroying everything. SpongeBob's uncle then sent Stanley to SpongeBob to see if he can "straighten him out." Shortly afterwards, Stanley begins to destroy all of SpongeBob's things. SpongeBob then shows Stanley his pictures from the Krusty Krab, and Stanley wishes he could accomplish things like his Cousin. Soon, they see Patrick, who is no help, Sandy, who's suit is torn by Stanley's teeth when he trips, and Squidward, who leaves the city after seeing "two SpongeBob’s." after all of that, Stanley is upset, and SpongeBob takes him to the Krusty Krab to cheer him up.
When they arrive, SpongeBob is treated like Mr. Krabs' son. He gets greeted and kissed! Mr. Krabs sees Stanley and assumes that he has the same talent as SpongeBob due to the fact that he looks a little like SpongeBob himself. SpongeBob lies and says that he does, and Mr. Krabs gives Stanley a job as cashier. (remember Squidward had departed from the city earlier.) Stanley destroys the cash register, and SpongeBob takes the blame. Stanley takes pictures with his first customer, and gets credited for that after Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob's work place as messy as a pig sty. SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs to admit that he lied, but Mr. Krabs gives him some bad signs of doing that, and shows that he declined a job for a relative to Squidward, Sandy, and his own three nephews. SpongeBob leaves his office and sees that Stanley bent Spat. Mr. Krabs blames SpongeBob, and SpongeBob finally bursts and admits who really did everything. Stanley runs out of his work place admitting it, and Mr. Krabs has an idea of what he can do: work at the Chum Bucket. Plankton is fooled that Stanley has the same fry cook talents as SpongeBob, only to see Stanley blow the place up. The episode ends when Stanley says, "Sorry boss."
- Stanley's dad does not let Stanley watch TV.
- This is the first and only times that SpongeBob's cousin Stanley works for Plankton.
- This is the second time an episode is named after SpongeBob's cousin. The first was BlackJack.
- Sandy's cousin and Squidward's cousin made an appearance in this episode.
- This is the last of the 2007 episodes, the next episode House Fancy aired in 2008.
- If Stanley destroys everything he touches, how come when he touches SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs, they don't get destroyed?
- When Stanley and SpongeBob leave Patrick's house, it looks like the late evening at sunset, but when the scene switches to them talking about jobs at the Krusty Krab, it's daylight again.
- The first scene of the tree dome shows the rock is behind Sandy and not in front of Stanley.
- How does Sandy fly up when her suit is torn? The air can't come out like that and shoot her up like a rocket.
- When Stanley touched the cash register it exploded. This makes no sense.
- It's possible Karen was in the explosion of the Chum Bucket.
- When stanley takes everything out of the fridge the stain on Spongebob's mouth disappears in the next scene.
- This is the second time that spongebob or one of his relatives, have been asked to clear their minds. The first time is in Squilliam Returns.
- When Stanley takes pictures of Harold, how come the camera didn't get destroyed if everything he touches get ruined?
- Sandy's cousin is shown smoking a pipe. He has a helmet on and is smoking it, yet when a bubble comes out of the pipe, it seems to go through the helmet without popping.