|Previous Episode:||No Weenies Allowed|
|Next Episode:||Krab Borg|
"Squilliam Returns" is an episode from Season 3.
The episode stats out with Squidward counting the seconds to get to his lunch break. The time is up and he tells Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob that there will be a day when he will make something with life but it is followed up by Mr. Krabs telling him that it is only a break. When Squidward is outside, he sees Squilliam Fancyson (also seen in Band Geeks) walking to the Krusty Krab, bragging about what he has. Squilliam sees Squidward and they talk Squilliam mocks Squidward like saying that he has done everything that Squidward has wanted to do... Eventually Squidward gets angry and says he is in the Food Service and owns a five star restaurant. Squilliam decides to come to the restaurant and Squidward is extremely worried. Back inside Mr. Krabs office in the Krusty Krab, Squidward is pleading to own the Krusty Krab for one night because he is worried. Mr. Krabs plays on the world's smallest violin because he is pretending to actually care. But Squidward tells him that Squilliam is coming tonight. Mr. Krabs happily accepts. Outside Mr. Krabs office, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are lined up and Squidward is telling them what to do until Patrick comes in the line. So Patrick ends up taking hats in a 'Weenie Manor'. So far So Good until he goes and sees Patrick trying to get hats from a hanger and big green explosion coming from the kitchen. It was Mr. Krabs poorly prepared food. There was peas with the lid on and a completely warped and mashed up piece of food with 'Fly Wings'. Back outside the Kitchen, Squidward walks to SpongeBob and asks him for help but SpongeBob cannot remember any more things or his brain will burst. So Squidward tries to help him by making him relax and then 'empty his mind'. They show things inside SpongeBob's brain where the mini people are throwing things out. SpongeBob is senseless and does not move. Squidward follows up by approaching the outside by Squilliam and his mates are here. Squilliam was going to say that it was bad but the restaurant had completely changed into a five star restaurant and it was amazing. Squidward and Squilliam were shocked at it and SpongeBob was doing an excellent job. He got everyone into their seats, gave Squilliam massages, tips, food and lectures about it, king like seats and more. Squidward was amazed and he asked how he did it. He relied and said that all he knows was fine dining and breathing. Squidward went to rub it in and Squilliam admitted to Squidward that he was impressed but he was amazed by SpongeBob's waiter talent. Squilliam asked for his name but SpongeBob could not remember and everything turned into a disaster and the restaurant was destroyed... Squidward then admitted that it was not his restaurant and Squilliam confessed that he was a cashier too, He was lying and then he left, followed by SpongeBob saying that he had a headache...Mr. Krabs played a song on the Worlds smallest Violin.
- Mr. Krabs was a former head chef on the S.S. Diarrhea and scrubbed the bathrooms of the S.S. Gourmet.
- This is Squilliam Fancyson's second appearance in the series.
- When Mr. Krabs plays the violin after Squilliam lies to Squidward that he is a cashier, Mr. Krabs' eyes are white instead of light green.
- When Squidward talks to SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, then later Patrick, he was talking to the three of them and they were side by side.
- Later, Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob are side by side and farther from Patrick.
- The violin grew through-out the whole episode.
- Mr. Krabs recipe, "The Appetizer" resembles the alien (The Thing) from the science fiction horror movie "The Thing" because The Appetizer has many body parts in it like The Thing.
- When Fred was with Squilliam, he was wearing clothes like SpongeBob without the red tie.
- How can SpongeBob pick up all those people if he's weak and some fish float in the air?