|Previous Episode:||Grandma's Kisses|
|Next Episode:||Pre-Hibernation Week|
"Squidville" is an episode from season 2
- Squidette (name revealed in credits)
- Other Tentacle Acres citizens
- Squidell (cameo)
- Orville (police officer)
SpongeBob and Patrick get their new reef blowers and start blowing and sucking things with them, eventually sucking up Squidward's windows and door. When Squidward shouts to them to give them back, they blow out the items, and end up demolishing Squidward's house. Squidward gets fed up with Patrick and SpongeBob, and moves to Tentacle Acres, where many squids live lives similar to him, including living in houses similar to his own. He moves in, and "the fun" starts when he goes biking, doing grocery shopping, dancing and clarinet playing practice, among other activities. Soon enough though, he gets tired of the routine, sees a reef blower unattended and starts playing with it in the same way that SpongeBob and Patrick did in the beginning of the episode, irritating his neighbors in the process. They eventually get fed up with his behavior, corner him, and demand that he leave at the same moment that SpongeBob and Patrick finally reach the village. They confuse all of the citizens of Tentacle Acres for Squidward, but as they manage to reach him, Squidward uses the reef blower to blow himself out of the village. SpongeBob then says to Patrick, "Well, we know one thing, it sure isn't that guy!"
- Tentacle Acres parodies modern day urban sprawls and tract housing mostly seen in California.
- The title card says Squidville. But on the back of the SpongeBob DVD "Tide And Seek" they call it "Squidsville," adding an "S".
- In whole, Squidward seems to have spent two weeks at Tentacle Acres.
- When Patrick says, "Ying!" some captions say "Yay!"
- The people in Tentacle Acres are all redesigns of Squidward's basic character design.
- SpongeBob and Patrick sucked in 4 parts of Squidward's house, 2 eyes (windows), the mouth(door) and the nose (extra part), but when Squidward demanded SpongeBob and Patrick to bring back the parts of his house you can clearly see rather than 4 parts to be blown out, SpongeBob and Patrick shot out 6 parts (including ears). We did not see SpongeBob and/or Patrick suck in the ear parts of Squidward's house.
- These are the things Squidward found fascinating about Tentacle Acres:
- Canned Bread from the Health Shop
- Interpretive Dance Academy (he likes it when everyone is in a group)
- Everyone riding on their bikes
- A clarinet trio
- This is the second time a reef blower was used to ruin Squidward's day (and destroy his house). The first time was in Reef Blower.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick go to give the apology cake to Squidward, right after SpongeBob says "We're Ready!", Patrick says "Ying" sarcastically, and then has on a straight face. This is another hint that Patrick is not fond of Squidward.
- First time a cake is made for Squidward. The next time is Good Neighbors
- How can the TV announcer say where to move to if Patrick changes the channel? He would've said where to move while Patrick changed the channel.
- Also, how would the television even be on without a connection?
- This is the one of the times Patrick has something in his pants. Another time was in the movie
- The Twin Towers can be seen briefly. The episode was made before 9/11.
- When the guards first let Squidward in, the sky is pink with a rainbow. When Spongebob and Patrick come in, the sky is blue.