|Airdate:||June 4, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Cephalopod Lodge|
|Next Episode:||To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants|
"Squid's Visit" is an episode from Season 6.
Time Cards ShownEdit
- 24 Hours Later
- SpongeBob's House
- The Krusty Krab
- Patrick's House
SpongeBob tries to get Squidward to visit his house., but since it's not working, SpongeBob decides to decorate his house with Squidward's house's details exactly. Squidward must explore SpongeBob's house to fetch his borrowed vacumm!
- Squidward has already been in SpongeBob's house in I Was a Teenage Gary, SpongeBob Meets the Strangler, Party Pooper Pants, Can You Spare a Dime?, Night Light, and Pineapple Fever.
- Mama Tentacles is mentioned in this episode.
- Patrick said that Squidward visited his house once. In Patrick SmartPants, he tested Squidward's brain fluids inside the rock. And in I'm with Stupid, he told Patrick his parents arrived. Squidward also visited Patrick's rock in Breath of Fresh Squidward.
- Squidward said that the pepper went all over his imported rug, although only a tiny speck went on it.
- Two games based on the episode can be played at SpongeBob.com. Cook It 'n' Book It and Squidward's Sizzlin Scare are based on looking for the vaccum and the burning casserole.
- This is the second time there is a replica inside a building. The first time was in Welcome to the Chum Bucket when Plankton made a replica of the Krusty Krab kitchen in the Chum Bucket kitchen.
- The reason Squidward's vaccum looks different is because in House Fancy the old one blew up.
- This is the first episode where Squidward's house caught fire.
- The German Title is, "Besuch von Thaddäus", which means "A Visit from Squidward".
- The French title is "La visite de l'or", which means " The Visit of Gold"