|Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy|
|Airdate:||July 19, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Stuck in the Wringer|
|Next Episode:||The Inside Job|
"Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" is an episode from Season 7.
Plankton was hiding in a sesame seed at the Krusty Krab trying to get a Krabby Patty. Nobody notices. When Plankton was about to exit, he saw that the patty he was on was for Sandy. Watching her eat it like a slob grossed out Plankton. She could only eat it if it's in her suit, so Plankton couldn't breathe. When Sandy was in the shower, the water went into her helmet, and Plankton could breathe. Then, Plankton takes Sandy's pelt and locks her in the shower so he could go to the Krusty Krab disguised as Sandy and get the secret Krabby Patty formula by asking to learn to make a Krabby Patty. Meanwhile, Sandy must find the thief, but people mistake her naked, which results in embarrassment, laughter, and an angry mob. In the Krusty Krab, Plankton, disguised as Sandy, forsees what SpongeBob does to make a Krabby Patty. Mr. Krabs leaves the formula out in the open. After many frustrations on topping a Krabby Patty with a top bun perfectly, Plankton decides to make his move and steal the formula. Luckily, Sandy breaks in the restaurant and beats up Plankton for stealing her pelt, making the formula slip from his hands. The punishment? Plankton has to spend the rest of his day in a jar of mustard. The day is saved, but, unfortunately, the poice will have to arrest both Plankton and Sandy, for imperesonating and for public nudity.
- This is the second time Plankton has disguised him self as someone, the first time was in Imitation Krabs.
- The second time Sandy is seen without her fur. The first time was in Survival of the Idiots.
- This is the second time Plankton talks to Sandy, the first time being in the video game Battle for Bikini Bottom, when Plankton asks Sandy to do a mission in Rock Bottom. Plankton and Sandy do not talk to each other at all throughout the series, though, besides this episode and Atlantis SquarePantis.
- This is the first time Sandy gets arrested.
- The title is a parody of Someone's in the Kitchen with Daddy, and also a parody of the verse "Someone's in the Kitchen with Dinah" in the old song "I've Been Working On The Railroad".
- This the first time we see Plankton in Sandy's treedome.
- So far, every main character except Gary has been in the Treedome at least once.
- Reoccurring event: nobody realizes it's Plankton and not Sandy.
- They act as if the real Sandy is nude, however she is still wearing her bikini.
- The police actually arrest someone for a true law.
- on some airings this episode is paired with I Heart Dancing