|Previous Episode:||SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget|
|Next Episode:||The Krusty Sponge|
"Slimy Dancing" is an episode from Season 5.
- Mr. Krabs
- Sadie Rechid
- Contest Judges
- Contest Audience
- Contest Enterers
- Squidward's House
- The Dance Place
Squidward, SpongeBob, and Patrick audition for a dance contest (the Dance-a-thon). Squidward does not make it through to the dance contest, contrary to his expectations, but SpongeBob and Patrick do. When they ask Squidward how he did, he lies, saying that he is such a great dancer that he's been banned from the competition for life. SpongeBob and Patrick ask him to be their coach but Squidward at first refuses but Patrick mentions that Squidward should start tearing down the trophy case and Squidward agrees. Squidward slips on a limbo stick and his head gets stuck inside SpongeBob. Squidward gets the idea to sit inside of SpongeBob while teaching him. SpongeBob's dancing still does not meet Squidward's expectations, so Squidward removes SpongeBob's arms and legs, sticking his own through his holes. Now Squidward can dance for SpongeBob in the competition! On the day of the competition, Squidward's dance makes the audience silent. The dance is so horrible that it makes one audience member's eyes hurt; another audience member throws up. Squidward gets a leg cramp and starts rolling around and hopping wildly and the audience loves it. SpongeBob is declared the winner, but is disqualified when the judges discover that Squidward was inside of him. Patrick wins the competition because he was the only one of the contestants who did not cheat.
- This is the second time that Patrick has won a trophy by default.The first was Big Pink Loser
- Some people think the title is a spoof on the Elton John song "Tiny Dancer" but it could possibly be a spoof of the movie "Dirty Dancing".
- This is the second time Squidward got mixed up with SpongeBob. The First One Was SquidBob TentaclePants
- SpongeBob and Patrick keep switching from outside and inside Squidward's house too fast. In one scene they're inside, but then later they're outside in one second.
- The mother dialed 811 instead of 911.
- The host of the competition says that to win the trophy, there must be a lone dancer in the stage, but on the auditions, Spongebob and Patrick was one of the finalists. If Spongebob and Patrick were dancing together in the finals, won't they appear to be disqualified?