|Previous Episode:||I'm with Stupid|
|Next Episode:||Artist Unknown|
"Sailor Mouth" is an episode from Season 2.
SpongeBob and Patrick learn a 'bad word' from the dumpster writing, and start repeating it to the shocked patrons of the Krusty Krab (censored with a vocalation of a dolphin), but Mr. Krabs does not like this! He stops SpongeBob and Patrick from using the word by informing them that it is a bad word, then SpongeBob and Patrick regret their uttering. Even when the 2 boys are playing Eels and Escalators, SpongeBob says the word when he gets upset over always rolling "eels". This makes Patrick run to the Krusty Krab and tell Mr. Krabs that SpongeBob said the word. But Patrick also said it so they were both running to tell Mr. Krabs. Mr. Krabs then finds out. After that, Mr. Krabs is punishing them, but he hurts himself and starts shouting out the other 12 bad words he said not to say, so SpongeBob and Patrick tattletale Mama Krabs on Mr. Krabs for "Bad Words". However, they accidentally yell every other 'bad word,' which supposedly gives Mama Krabs a heart attack. But it turns out she faked it and then forces them to paint her house. Then she hurts herself the same way Mr. Krabs did and yells one of the bad words. But it is revealed she didn't say one of the bad words, instead it was the horn of Old Man Jenkins' car horn which had censored what she said. The episode ends with SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs laughing.
- This is the first episode that uses a song in the title card instead of instrumental music.
- Squidward has an ear in this episode.
- Tom is shown next to Evelyn in the Krusty Krab.
- The first appearance of Betsy Krabs.
- When SpongeBob says "let's play a nice wholesome game of Eels and Escalators," we see a close up of the board, and you can see Patrick's legs. But he is actually lying on his stomach during the scene.
- When Patrick came in to tell Mr. Krabs that SpongeBob said #11, he had ice cream all over his face. In a few seconds, it is gone.
- The game that SpongeBob and Patrick play is Eels and Escalators. It's similar to the game Chutes and Ladders.
- If you hear closely to Squidward's whispering, it sounds like he is saying "Chubby Bath Buzzsaw".
- Plankton said Bad Word #11 in Battle for Bikini Bottom PC Game.
- The dolphin chirps are also heard in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie PC game. But the "word" isn't #11. Instead David Hasselhoff is said (it was censored out cause the makers didn't want anyone to know who the special guest was).
- When SpongeBob went in the Krusty Krab, one of his eyes was enlarged.
- When the kid octopus was laughing, his hat was red. Before the mother octopus put the cup on his head, his hat was then blue.
- Mr. Krabs says that there are 13 bad words you should never use, Squidward responds by saying "Don't you mean there are only seven?". This is a reference to the 7 Dirty Words.
- Eels and escalators has two dice but what happens when you roll an eel and an escalator? It may mean that you can roll again.
- Mama Krabs did not actually yell a swear word, it was only Old Man Jenkin' horn. Even so, they reacted as if she had cursed. This implies that the noises were not censors but the actual swears. It also implies that Old Man Jenkin's horn makes a noise that sounds like a swear.