|Previous Episode:||Squirrel Jokes|
|Next Episode:||The Smoking Peanut|
"Pressure" is an episode from Season 2.
- Krusty Krab
- A Cliff
SpongeBob and Sandy are relaxing, looking at the flower shaped clouds until they talk about who would win a race to the top of the big mountain. So Sandy challenges SpongeBob to a mountain-climbing contest, SpongeBob blabs on, not knowing that Sandy is already half way there. SpongeBob hurries on after, and it looks like he got up there before Sandy, but Sandy still wins. SpongeBob then challenges Sandy to a running race to the Krusty Krab, and Sandy blabs on, not knowing that SpongeBob was halfway there. Sandy catches up, and it looks like she wins, but SpongeBob wins instead. Sandy gets angry because it was not fair and keeps saying that land creatures are better than sea creatures with hurtful examples, and the sea creatures do things that Sandy can't do. She is angered by Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward's jokes, she takes off her helmet and her suit. She eventually cannot breathe, and uses a pickle jar as a substitute. Sandy then feels very insulted and challenges Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward to go above the surface for 1 minute. They do that, but in the process get beaten up by The Seagulls from land. When Sandy goes up to congratulate them, she finds out that the four men are getting beaten up, she beats the seagulls and saves her friends. They float down and apologized and all ends well, except for the Seagulls, whose feathers have been taken off!
- When Sandy takes off her anti-pressure suit, she is unaffected by the intense pressure deep underwater.
- This is the only episode where all SpongeBob, Sandy, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and Patrick are all shown together as real creatures.
- SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and Patrick were on the island for thirty or so more seconds than 1 minute.
- When Sandy tries to hold her breath underwater she tears her suit off. However, she has it back on in the next scene. Maybe she has more suits like that?
- In the episode Tea at the Treedome, SpongeBob and Patrick nearly die when they are in Sandy's house, but when they are above water, the air does not seem to affect them. This is probably because Sandy's Treedome does not have moist air, unlike an island surrounded by water which would have moist air, which would explain why SpongeBob and Patrick did not dry up until they were under the heating lamp in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- When Sandy says, "Yeah, well this is an accident", the rocks change color as Sandy pushes them down.
- In Big Pink Loser, Patrick jumps out of water, but in this episode, he can live overwater.
- In one of the challenges at the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs says every one in his family could put his eyeballs into his head as he done. But however, Pearl is a whale so this is impossible unless Mr. Krabs somehow taught this to her.
- When Sandy removes her suit, Squidward exclaims "How long can she stay like that" Patrick then looks at Sandy's bikini she wears under her suit and bursts "Sandy's a girl?!?!" This may be due to that fact she engages in typical male activities such as extreme sports but this still would not make sense as he has seen her in this bikini before. But Patrick has seen Sandy like this before, so therefore he was probobaly being dumb.
- How would Sandy have survived when she put on the pickle jar as it would have filled with water when it was opened?
- Squidward returns again in this episode after 6 disappearances.