|Party Pooper Pants|
|Episode No.:||51, Special|
|Previous Episode:||Krusty Krab Training Video|
|Next Episode:||Chocolate With Nuts|
"Party Pooper Pants" is an episode from Season 3.
- Sandy Cheeks
- Mr. Krabs
- Mrs. Puff
- Larry the Lobster
- Miss Shell
SpongeBob was trying to beat his record on shopping a can as fast as he can and he did. SpongeBob then saw a Plan Your Own Party Kit. Lou was being annoyed and could not take it anymore he could not wait for him to leave so he said it was free just so he could leave. SpongeBob then tries to follow the instructions and plan a schedule. SpongeBob wanted his party to be organized so it will not end up as a disaster. At the time of the party SpongeBob waited for 177 guests in total. SpongeBob was so organized he also had organized what his guest needs to say. People do not enjoy the party when he is around until SpongeBob needs to get today's paper not yesterday's. SpongeBob was then got locked outside his own home. SpongeBob tried to dig a tunnel, climb up the window but nothing worked and he decided to break in his own house. Police spots him and try to arrest him. SpongeBob explained he was trying to have a party and he got locked outside his own home. The police, just about to leave, turn around and ask why are they not invited to his party. SpongeBob tries to explain but unfortunately they do not let him explain. SpongeBob is now back home the next day. He forgot that he had a spare key under the mat. SpongeBob looked at the place and it looks like a disaster. Patrick was there and he said it was a great party and SpongeBob was content with it.
- Patchy gave SpongeBob an invitation written with the use of a pen but the pen washed off, but on the episode where SpongeBob used a pen: one of the examples is No Free Rides and it did not wash off.
- If you look closely at Miss Shell's class, you can see Evelyn is also SpongeBob's classmate.
- There are a total of 177 guests at the party.
- You can see some part where Fred was blue not brown.
- On the part where Patchy the Pirate is only a head if you look closely you could see a trap door on the floor.
- Patchy flew backwards when the music got to loud, but when he was hit on the post he is facing the post.
- Besides, how can you fly backwards just because there's loud music? And Patchy the Pirate can't possibly break all those houses.
- SpongeBob claims there was a mat and a spare key at the front of the pineapple home, but during the entire scene SpongeBob is outside, there's no mat, and the stood is clear.
- Somehow, Scooter is in this episode, but in Bubble Buddy, he dies! So, how did he come back to life?
- When Larry the Lobster is looking himself in the mirror in SpongeBob's bathroom it shows the real version of the lobster.
- Why did the police arrest SpongeBob for not being invited to the party? That's not actually a law.
- at the end of the episode spongebob says goodnight gary but it was morning