|Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob|
|Previous Episode:||Blackened Sponge|
|Next Episode:||The Inmates of Summer|
"Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" is an episode from Season 5.
- SpongeBob (Fry Boy)
- Mermaid Man
- Barnacle Boy
- Mr. Krabs
- Vicious Angry Evil Kids and Children
- Bikini Bottomites
- Man Ray
- Old Man Jenkins
First, we see a commercial of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy where they're captured by ManRay, and cannot escape. Mermaid Man then mentions the Kids Meal, and ManRay is so distracted by his love of Kids Meal he is tied up in chains. Later, Plankton is shown watching this commercial. Then, he sees the Krusty Krab in the theme of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Every evil vicious kid injures Squidward, and Karen brings back a Kids Meal for Plankton. He finds a Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy action figure, and he uses them to rip a portrait of Mr. Krabs on the Kids Meal Box. Plankton then realizes that Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy have enough strength and superpowers to help him make the Chum Bucket become more powerful then ever. Plankton goes to the Retirement Home where they live, and lies to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that they have too much dandruff. He is disguised as Professor Plankton who sells Personal Products. Plankton asks Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy if they'd like to try Professor Plankton's Dandruff Control Shampoo. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are then put under the trance of Professor Plankton's Mind Control Shampoo, (with conditioner) and make them his slaves to destroy the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob goes to retrieve the two heroes when the kids start to become really angry and vicious, and Mr. Krabs locks them up in the Ball Room. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy injure everybody in the Shady Shoals Retirement Home, and then SpongeBob is as well wounded. In a few minutes, the two arrive at the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs is too happy to speak because of all his money in his pockets. Then, Plankton tells Mermaid Man to say that he hates Krabby Patties. However, Mermaid Man is about to say that Krabby Patties are delicious but Plankton is able to take over the brain control of Mermaid Man soon, by going into his ear. Mermaid Man says: I, Mermaid Man, say that Krabby Patties are (under Plankton's control) evil! (spits on Krabby Patty) Everybody is surprised and shocked when Mermaid Man says he hates Krabby Patties, a phrase no one ever said before (except Squidward), and soon Plankton says on Mermaid Man's Brain Microphone that he will prefer the delicious food served at the Chum Bucket, his new restaurant. Everyone follows Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy to the Chum Bucket, and SpongeBob, as Fry Boy must save them. Fry Boy is able to feed Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy their Krabby Patties. However, it does not work because their stomachs are too old to digest them. Fry Boy then crashes the Chum Bucket with the Fiber truck, and feeds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Fiber, making them getting out of their trance, and soon Mermaid Man says he likes Krabby Patties. Everyone goes back to the Krusty Krab, leaving Plankton still bankrupt and alone at the Chum Bucket.
- It was revealed that the Chum Bucket has a bathroom.
- The kids’ meal box is a parody of the McDonald's Kids Meal Box.
- This is the 8th episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- Karen bought a Krusty Kids Meal for Plankton, but it does not contain any food inside. Why does it not contain any food? Plankton could have found out the ingredients. And why would Mr. Krabs sell Karen the meal?(Note:Karen said that she went over to the Krusty Krab to get him a Happy Hero "BOX". Therefore, nothing but the action figure and pencil were included.)
- Starting with this episode Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy get used to SpongeBob, except for Shuffleboarding.
- This is the third episode when footprints appear when someone or something gets stepped on. First was Squid on Strike. Second was The Original Fry Cook.
- How does Mr. Krabs' face on the box change looks when Plankton hits him?
- How can you make mind control shampoo?
- Chummy Joes (what Plankton made at the end) are a parody of Sloppy Joes.
- How can your brain have a plug outlet?
- On that note, even if your brain did have an outlet (which it won't), how can you control it by a microphone? And microphones don't have plugs!
- This is the first time Plankton is disguised as a fake person but says his name is still Plankton. Other times he makes up a name.