|Larry T. Lobster|
|Address:||Bikini Bottom, possibly lives in Goo Lagoon|
|First Appearence:||Ripped Pants|
|Voiced by:||Doug Lawrence|
Not to be confused with the snail Lary.
Lawrence "Larry" T. Lobster is a lobster who usually hangs out at Goo Lagoon. He also works there as a lifeguard as seen on episode SpongeGuard on Duty. It was proven that he is red because he took too many tanning pills. He is always at Goo Lagoon and he has many friends. He is also the head of lifesavers and is a weightlifting and swimming champion. It makes SpongeBob jealous. Larry is the 10th and last major character of the show.
Larry often seems to be arrogant and kind. He is happy at times and is always proud to save the Bikini Bottom citizens from trouble in Goo Lagoon. In the episode, Party Pooper Pants he likes to party so he is also the party type of person. Because Larry is nice, he has not many enemies, but in the episode: Bubble Buddy, The Bubble Buddy was accused of criticizing Larry, saying that he had a 'Bubble Butt'. In the end of A Life in a Day, it seems as if SpongeBob is his new enemy.
Larry is a buff lobster who works out to get his physique good. Because of his charming looks, he attracts many female creatures. Larry is an average height because he is much taller than most of his friends, except Don the Whale who is the same size. Larry would have originally been blue because real lobsters are blue lobsters and are only red when they are cooked. He has blue Speedos and sunscreen on his nose when he is a lifeguard. In later episodes, his tail is more shown and he wears more green in his shorts. He was shrunk in the episode: Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV, thus making him even smaller then Plankton.
In the episode: SpongeGuard on Duty, it is revealed that he loves to go to the tanning salon. He also says that he loves being with the girls and being a great lifeguard. In the episode: Shanghaied, it is revealed he likes to run while listening or playing to music. This is backed up because in the episode: Band Geeks he joined Squidward's band to beat Squilliam Fancyson. In some episodes, it is shown that Larry likes volleyball and is good at it too. It was revealed in A Life in a Day that Larry likes to live life to the fullest and be a daredevil but that ended after SpongeBob and Patrick got him ripped to shreds at Rippers Reef.
Loves & FearsEdit
At times Larry can be scared like in the episodes: Shanghaied, he gets scared by the Flying Dutchman. Also in SpongeBob Meets the Strangler he is very afraid to see the Tattle Tale Strangler. In the episode: That's No Lady, he was attracted to Patricia: Patrick in disguise...Also, in SpongeGuard on Duty, he has some dates.He loves to ride scary rides like in Roller Cowards were he makes spongeBob and Patrick smell him.
- It was revealed in the episode: Band Geeks, Larry almost died because his heart gave out from taking tanning pills.
- Larry is the only known crustacean who is not a crab.
- Larry is the lifeguard of Goo Lagoon, however a different lifeguard appeared in Bubble Buddy, Ripped Pants, A Life in a Day, and Sand Castles in the Sand.
- Larry has had a few appearances in the Video Games: Employee of the Month, Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, The Yellow avenger, The Movie Game, Lights, Camera, Pants! (as a non-playable) and Battle for Bikini Bottom.
- In a few episodes -- namely A Life in a Day and Pet or Pests-- Larry completely forgot who SpongeBob was. This probably means that Larry has a bad memory (or these episodes occur before they met and Ripped Pants, but this is highly unlikely).
- It is revealed in the episode SpongeGuard on Duty that old Dennis is Larry's dad and Mable is his mom.
- He is possibly a rival to SpongeBob because in Ripped Pants, SpongeBob thinks he stole Sandy from him.