|Krusty Krab Training Video|
|Previous Episode:||Wet Painters|
|Next Episode:||Party Pooper Pants|
"Krusty Krab Training Video" is an episode from Season 3.
- Krusty Krab
- Rusty Krab (shown during the flashbacks of Mr. Krabs past life of how the Krusty Krab started)
This episode consists of the content shown on the Krusty Krab' training video for new employees. The tape talks about the history of the restaurant, from its founding to the present day. The tape also gives instructions on how to keep the workplace clean, and how to have good hygiene. In this version of the tape, SpongeBob is desperate to make a Krabby Patty for the tape(as he wants to show himself off to the viewers), and asks to do so many times, each time being told no. At the episode's end, the moment SpongeBob has been waiting for arrives, but the episode ends just before the narrator reveals the Krabby Patty secret formula for the new employees.
From Humble beginningsEdit
This episode consists of the content shown on the Krusty Krab' training video for new employees. The tape talks about the history of the restaurant, from its founding to the present day. The tape also gives instructions on how to keep the workplace clean, and how to have good hygiene. In this version of the tape, SpongeBob is desperate to make a Krabby Patty for the tape(as he wants to show himself off to the viewers), and asks to do so many times, each time being told no. At the episode's end, the moment SpongeBob has been waiting for arrives, but the episode ends just before the narrator reveals the Krabby Patty secret formula for the new employees. A long time ago, it shows that Mr. Krabs faced a war during his early adulthood, and his life didn't have a good start, but somehow established a retirement home called the Rusty Krab. Later, the Krabby Patty formula was made, and Mr. Krabs turned it into a restaurant called the Krusty Krab
The KK TodayEdit
First, let's say that the Spatula is a patty control mechanism, the register is a money handling system, The Ice cubes are temp. devices, The straws Are liquid transfer devices, and the condiment bags are state-of-the-art condiment dispersal units. Next, SpongeBob is the good employee of the Krusty Krab, and Squidward the bad employee of the Krusty Krab.
P.O.O.P (C.A.C.A in Spanish)Edit
First, you must know the acronym POOP: People Order Our Patties (or CACA: Clientes Adoran Comer Aquí in Spanish) To understand your place at the KK. Next, there is a REALLY easy quiz.
- A: sofa
- B: An expensive hair cut
- C: Patty (Correct)
The SpongeBob example is to always wash your hands so squeaky and clean that they become invisible. For the toilets, the Squidward example is sleeping inside the toilet. (and remember, no employee wants to be a Squidward!).
Your Work StationEdit
The SpongeBob Example of your work station is always clean it, have it in good shape, bless your workstation, and always put the ingredients in alphabetical order. The Squidward example is having the ordering station very filthy and messing up with the work station.
Interfacing With BossEdit
Spongebob asks for a raise and Mr.Krabs says no. This is a failed attempt. The REAL Example is your boss would have a conversation about the raise.
Patrick's Pause: Part 1Edit
Next, customers must always order a Krabby Patty, and now Patrick is a example for the video. The Squidward Example is being very furious to the customer, yelling at him, saying to him "Go be stupid somewhere else!", and becoming very impatient with the customer, visable by growling very angrily.
Patrick's Pause: Part 2Edit
Next, we see that Squidward follows the Narrator's idea to give Patrick a suggestion, but Patrick gets stuck again when he says "Is that for here or to go?" And Patrick continues as Squidward bashes his head against the register (Money holding system) in disbelief.
Next, the greatest lesson in the training video is the Krabby Patty formula discussion: and then it is about to be revealed, but the ending is cut off, and we never know.
- This episode's title card might be the most simple one.
- Mr. Krabs sings "Blow the Man Down" in this episode but in la's.
- The Hoopla fish is apparently super-popular, cracking up people all around the world.
- Mr. Krabs apparently fears "robot overlords".
- A lot of the viewers, when they watched this episode at first, thought that this was set when SpongeBob was hired and he is being told how to work at the Krusty Krab. The actual plot is, Mr. Krabs has filmed a training video for future employees and SpongeBob is actually showing the viewers how to do it to show off. The narrator praises him, so the viewers know this is correct.
- At the end of the episode, it is sometimes mistaken after the end credits that it is credited to have been animated by Spiffy Pictures, Little Airplane Productions, Billifords, and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (with logos shown) instead of United Plankton Pictures when it is broadcast on Nickelodeon. This was corrected in 2006, when United Plankton Pictures is now listed as the producers of this episode. The reason the incorrect logos were inserted is that the show's closing credits were electronically inserted alongside promos for other Nickelodeon programming, followed by the show's closing logos, which were also electronically inserted. When the data was entered for this episode, the wrong logo was programmed in.
- The music playing during the different shots of the Krusty Krab is the band's Survivor's song "Eye of the Tiger".
- One time when this episode aired, the narrator said it must never be discussed, and SpongeBob falls down.
- Steve Kehela guest stars as the Narrator.
- If you watch Plankton squeaking in slow motion, he said "Felicitations, malefactors!" and something. He would later said this again in normal motion in Plankton's Army.
- This is the only episode to become a prequel to Help Wanted.
- This is the second episode to have the custom credits. The first one is SB-129.
- In this episode, the Krusty Krab used to be a retirement home, but in Grandpappy the Pirate, it used to be a pirate ship.
- This one of the most popular episodes.
- Look carefully at the quarter young Mr. Krabs has. There was no string before he put it in the vending machine. And how do you cut a hole in a coin?
- The button that Squidward was wearing was not there before we see a closeup of him.
- In this episode the Krusty Krab closes at six but in Graveyard Shift, the resturant closes at eight.