|Previous Episode:||Squilliam Returns|
|Next Episode:||Rock-A-Bye Bivalve|
"Krab Borg" is an episode from Season 3.
SpongeBob watches a movie called "Night of the Living Robots," and thinks everyone in his prescene is a robot. Before going back to his post, he sees Mr. Krabs asking his radio to play him a song, strange dancing, saying he feels "recharged" and constantly saying "beep-boop-bop-beep-bop-beep" over the phone. So Squidward and SpongeBob become paranoid and try to get the "poop" out of Mr. Krabs reading a book called "How to Torture." They try to tell him where Mr. Krabs is, but Mr. Krabs truthfully says that he is him. So to destroy his valuables, but suddenly he bursts out crying, and mentioning love, and laughs, the three things robots can't do in the movie. So Squidward asks how the movie ended. SpongeBob states it was only their imagination. Feeling as if he will be destroyed he says "Look, time to feed Gary!" and runs out the door. Then, the episode ends with Mr. Krabs yelling "SQUIDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- People SpongeBob thinks is a robot:
- At one part of the episode, Squidward says "We can do this all night if you want to!" but when SpongeBob goes out to get Mr. Krabs' blender, it is daytime outside. It is possible that this was a figure of speech.
- When Mr. Krabs has his "hard-boiled" egg in the tongs, the egg was crushed when SpongeBob calls Mr. Krabs. Why would the egg be crushed if the egg was already cooked?
- After Mr. Krabs cries "Who's watching the cash register?" it shows an overview of the Krusty Krab. Look closely at the doors and you will see the customers frozen in front of the door.
- This is only one episode where SpongeBob is paranoid along with Squidward.
- This is the also the second time Spongebob was involved in an interrogation, the first time was in Imitation Krabs.
- This is the first time inanimate objects were interrogated.
- In total, SpongeBob and Squidward destroyed $120.11 out of Mr.Krabs' money excluding the gift and cash register.
- The episode's title is a reference to the word cyborg.
- There is a Help Wanted sign on the Krusty Krab's window at the end of the episode
- How can Spongebob lift Mr. Krab's stuff? He is so weak!
- The title card music is the same song Mr. Krabs listens to in this episode.
- When Mr. Krabs comes out of his office with his burnt eyes, Spongebob and Squidward notice he has batteries in his back pocket, but Mr. Krabs isn't even out of the office door yet.
- This episode has another mention of his Uncle Sherm who is mentioned many, many times in the series.
- When this episode aired on October 24, 2013 At 7:00PM Eastern time, on YTV, the title card, opening credits, and the opening of Krab Borg was not shown. And it begins at the Krusty Krab. And, On the next airing, the error was fixed.