|Airdate:||March 19, 2009|
|Previous Episode:||Pet or Pests|
|Next Episode:||Gullible Pants|
"Komputer Overload" is an episode from Season 6.
- Karen Plankton
- Billy (Teenager)
- T-119A Compumatic
- Noxious Enterprise's Super SPU-31 Liquid-Cooled Mobile Processing Unit
- Command Module
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mr. Eugene H. Krabs
- Perch Perkins
Plankton is upset because Karen is giving him a hard time about his business. A customer goes through the drive thru at the Chum Bucket but tries to order Krusty Krab food, upsetting Plankton further. Plankton becomes fed up and threatens to replace Karen. He builds several robots to replace her (by pressing a button to send each one (the robots are T-119A Compumatic, Noxious Enterprise's Super SPU-31 Liquid-Cooled Mobile Processing Unit and Command Module (an old hairdryer taped to the back of a miniature windmill), but they are all failed attempts. Plankton's robots start tearing each other apart. Plankton tries to intervene, asking Karen to "push a button or something" in order to help. When she does, one of the robots hammers Plankton flat. (Karen used the button Plankton was using) Karen then leaves Plankton, while dropping a note (or as Plankton calls it "words on paper") saying that Karen logged onto another network, and that Karen can't go into sleep mode because he keeps blaming her for all his errors. Plankton then combines all his robots into a "diabolical, albeit haphazardly thrown-together machine" in order to attack the Krusty Krab. Unfortunately, as he marches his robot toward the Krusty Krab, the robot's power cord pulls out of the wall at the Chum Bucket, and Plankton's robot falls apart, leaving Plankton "covered in the sticky goo of 'his' own folly." Karen comes back to get her keyboard, at which point Plankton apologizes to her and they get back together.
- It is revealed that the Chum Bucket has a drive-thru.
- SpongeBob does not appear until the last 5 minutes of the episode, making him a minor character in this episode.
- SpongeBob had a very minor role in this episode, even though he is the main character of the series. He even had a minor role in Growth Spout.
- The Chum Bucket has two drinks on the menu: Bucket Bubbler and Chum Cherry Blast.
- Plankton's Robot on the news is said to be tearing through out Bikini Bottom, and then headed straight for the Krusty Krab. This is wrong because:
- 1. The Chum Bucket is across the street from the Krusty Krab
- 2. The Robot's extension cord can't reach the Krusty Krab.
- While Plankton is reading the "words on paper", he blinks a few times, but when he is finished, his eye hurts because he "forgot to blink".
- Out of all the robots Plankton made, T-119A Compumatic had only one line: "Good morning, sir."
- The plug for Plankton's robot couldn't possibly reach that far, which is the reason it got unplugged.
- It is reveled that Plankton used to have a full head of hair.
- When Plankton's Spicy Chum Suprise went through the bottom on the pot, it burnt the ground. But when it was on Plankton, nothing happened. How can this be? It probably only melts inorganic matter and Plankton is organic.
- The German Title is, "Schrott-Roboter", which means "Junk-Robots".
- In the episode the SPU-31 was shorter than the door, but a little later its somehow becomes taller buy an inch.
- When it was headed for the Krusty Krab and destroying Bikini Bottom, it had no plug. But, when was going to get Mr. Krabs, the plug was there and caused it to fall to it's death.
- In this episode, Plankton is 2 inches tall. But in Wishing You Well, he is as big as a building. How did he get back to his normal size in time for this episode?
- This is the second episode that Plankton and Karen break up. They first broke up in Enemy-In Law when Plankton sees Mama Krabs.
- When Plankton "blinks" he blinks for a long time (e.g. The Eye is closed for about 3 seconds) and we just usally close the eye for half a second. So Plankton isn't actually blinking.
- How did Plankton get the money for the robot parts if he doesn't have any costumers? And with that, why would he need a Drive Thru?