|Previous Episode:||Hall Monitor|
|Next Episode:||Sandy's Rocket|
"Jellyfish Jam" is an episode from Season one. In this episode, SpongeBob brings home a jellyfish, but creats chaos.
- Stadium Rave
- Jellyfish Jam
After SpongeBob captures a jellyfish in Jellyfish Fields, the jellyfish does not want SpongeBob to go away. So, SpongeBob brings a jellyfish home as a pet and shows Squidward, who is not impressed. Now, it is party time in SpongeBob's pineapple when the jellyfish and SpongeBob break it down with music so loud, that even Squidward tries to be even louder. When it is bedtime, the jellyfish saw his friends from outside the window (his friends are probably has been looking for him) then invites all the other jellyfish into SpongeBob's house and turn on the music to party. SpongeBob awakens and checks out the noise. When he notices all the other jellyfish, he tries to get them out but nothing works, not even Squidward's music. Squidward tried to play his clarinet in a horrible way, then the jellyfish stung him and broke his clarinet. But Gary has the answer! Gary's eyes clashing together making a musical beat is the answer to having the jellyfish stay calm. After SpongeBob notices this, he carries Gary back to Jellyfish Fields with a musical song on the way. As the jellyfish follow and float back into the fields, SpongeBob and Gary run back to the pineapple where they are finally safe from the jellyfish. At the end, Squidward (who is severely stringed) gets into his bathtub as it ends.
- This is the first episode to use computer-generated sequences.
- This is the only episode where SpongeBob's green bathing suit is a main-role cloth.
- The dance music that the jellyfish and SpongeBob dance to (called "Stadium Rave" on the SpongeBob CD The Yellow Album) is very similar to the song "Get Ready For This" by 2 Unlimited.
- This is the fifth time were Patrick does not appear.
- This episode has a very popular role in SpongeBob music videos on YouTube. The popular part is from when SpongeBob and his jellyfish are dancing to "Stadium Rave."
- The song "Stadium Rave" was heard in one of the Real California Milk Happy Cow commercials.
- This is the first episode to have dance music.
- In an episode of The Koloa Brothers, Archie the Crocodile dances with the jellyfish.
- A VeggieTales book ties with the same name where Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber explore the wonders of the underwater ocean.
- The title card was same as Jellyfishing (Episode).Only the title card has 16 jellyfish, while Jellyfishing (Episode) has 7.
- When SpongeBob and Gary go back in the house from the roof the jellyfish go in with them and the house begins to get bigger. When the camera shows the house getting bigger, from the angle the camera is at, you can see there is only one window on SpongeBob's House.
- When SpongeBob is telling the jellyfish to go to bed, he's wearing his clothes. When he comes to his bedroom, he's still wearing his clothes, but soon in the very first scene of SpongeBob tying the jellyfish to his bed, he's in his underwear.
- When SpongeBob tells Squidward to play the Clarinet better, Squidward's wearing his pajamas. When the camera comes closer to him, he's wearing his regular clothes. When he's preparing to play the clarinet through the speaker, he's wearing his pajamas again.
- When SpongeBob "milks" Jelly, he touches it's stingers, but does not get stung.
- When SpongeBob is looking for the jellyfish, when he puts on his green bathing suit, there's no hook for it to hang on so it just floated there.
- For unknown reasons, the title card accidentally has been removed by Nickelodeon because of the commercial time. Then four months later, When this episode aired on an unknown July 2014 date, they showed the title card again. and the title card was removed once again since it last aired. Everything is still intract on Nicktoons.