|Airdate:|| July 25, 2009 (Comic Con Premiere Date)|
November 27, 2009 (Nickelodeon Premiere Date)
|Previous Episode:||The Inside Job|
|Next Episode:||Model Sponge|
"Greasy Buffoons" is an episode from Season 7.
- Mr. Krabs
- Krusty Krab customers
- Masked Health Inspector
- Bikini Bottomites
- Billy (Teenager)
SpongeBob finds the grease trap under the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob grab all the grease and put it in a truck, dumping it next to the Chum Bucket. Plankton then has the idea of using that as food which makes Mr. Krabs and Plankton compete by putting, delicious, yet unhealthy grease into their food. They then start adding new food into their menus with lots of grease, to steal the costumers from each other that do not know that they're eating grease. In the end, the health inspector shows up to shut down both restaurants until the grease was cleaned.
- This episode is similar to Jellyfish Hunter, and in both episodes Mr. Krabs promotes something that later gets him into trouble.
- How is SpongeBob driving a truck if he doesn't have a driver's license?
- Instead of bubbles changing the scene, there is grease - first time this has happened.
- In this episode, the grease trap was under the Krusty Krab. But in Squeaky Boots, Mr. Krabs lifts the Krusty Krab and it's not seen. It's possible the boots were in the grease trap.
- Wouldn't the grease get all the fish sick?
- When SpongeBob is in the trash can and Mr. Krabs kicks him, he goes rolling off a cliff, yet there is no cliff near the Krusty Krab in other episodes.
- Also, SpongeBob is far away after rolling off the cliff to tell what Mr. Krabs and Plankton were doing, yet the health inspector managed to hear him.