|Good Ol’ Whathisname|
|Previous Episode:||Boat Smarts|
|Next Episode:||New Digs|
"Good Ol' Whatshisname" is an episode from Season 5.
- Mr. Krabs
- Mr. What Zit Tooya
- Police Officer Johnson
- Sadie Rechid
Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob and Squidward that the first person to learn the names of the Krusty Krab customers, will win a prize. SpongeBob has already compiled a book, listing every customer who has been to the Krusty Krab. Squidward then steals it from him. After all but one of the customers in the Krusty Krab, Squidward approaches Mr. Krabs with Suitcases, and Vacation clothes, and asks if he has won the prize. Unfortunately, Mr. Krabs wasn't keeping track of the score. Mr. Krabs tells them that the person to get the name of the remaining "mystery guy" will win the prize. When Squidward asks for his name, he tells him, but Squidward thinks he says "What's it to ya?" Squidward steals his driver's license, only to discover that his name is Mr. What Zit Tooya. The police haul Squidward off to jail, where he's nevertheless convinced he will get out in ten years and go on a fabulous ocean liner cruise. While there, Mr. Krabs arrives to tell him otherwise: he's only won a brochure. Squidward thinks he can at least have some peace and quiet, but his cellmate is Patrick. Patrick asks for a game of Parcheesi, and Squidward becomes sad because he hates Patrick and his body parts fall to the floor.
- According to Squidward's calendar that was in prison, the episode took place in November.
- In the calendar, you can see there are 31 days. But there are only 30 days in November.
- In this episode, the blonde fish's name is Susie Fish, but in other episodes it is Nancy which is her usual name.
- The ending of "Good Ol' Whathisname" is very similar to SpongeBob Meets the Strangler.
- You cannot be sent to prison for 10 years just for stealing a wallet and running a stoplight although he may have had a couple more years for ripping What Zit Tooya's wallet and protested arrest.
- On that note, it's not running a stoplight if you run past a stoplight. That only happens if you're driving!
- Squidward says that he has only 364 days and 9 years left, but he made a grammar error on english language.
- Mr. Krabs reads a magazine named Maximizing Profit, as revealed in this episode to get more wealthy and live the perfect life with money.
- How did Patrick go to jail and why? It is possible this episode happens soon after SpongeBob Meets the Strangler and Patrick is still in jail after turning himself in (Patrick thought he was the strangler in that episode)
- The closed captioning is a little slow in this episode.
- In New Digs,the next episode, Squidward is out of jail. Another disregard to continuity. Or Squidward could have been bailed out.