|Previous Episode:||Not Normal|
|Next Episode:||The Splinter|
"Gone" is an episode from Season 6.
Time Cards ShownEdit
- Three Days Later
People that SpongeBob imitatesEdit
- Outside SpongeBob's neighborhood
- Krusty Krab
- Sandy's House
- Mrs. Puff's Boating School
- Squidward's House
- SpongeBob's House
- Patrick's House
After waking up to find that Gary is not in his house, SpongeBob goes around town to see if anyone is awake. He thinks that Squidward and Patrick are still sleeping, and decides to head to work. When he comes to the Krusty Krab, he stands next to the stove, only to find that there were no customers all day long. He also notices that Squidward and Mr. Krabs are not at the Krusty Krab. Searching all around town, he finds that nobody is at home and must have gone missing. He then decides to relive the lives of the Bikini Bottomites. So, later, he wakes up, places a dummy SpongeBob in front of his house, turns on a record with his laughter playing, goes into Squidward's House, and pretends to be Squidward. We then find Patrick's rock open, with SpongeBob acting like Patrick sleeping on the rock, and then the rock closes again. We then see SpongeBob entering Mr. Krabs' office, asking for a raise. Just like the other scenes, he acts like Mr. Krabs and yells, "No!" and SpongeBob says, "Okay." We then see SpongeBob acting like Mrs. Puff, asking a question about driving. SpongeBob, as himself, replies, "Floor it?" and him as Mrs. Puff replies, "That is correct." As SpongeBob replies back "Thanks, Mrs. Puff..." he starts to cry... until he finds blank drivers licenses. He then takes his own picture, places it on the driver's license, and starts to drive. Soon, he takes the boat home, and goes to sleep.
He wakes up and says, "Wow, Gary that was some dream! I was dreaming that I was alone and I was driving a ..." then finds the boat sleeping with him. We now see a montage between SpongeBob and the boat, having fun together. Once SpongeBob drives to the Krusty Krab, he tries to feed the boat a Krabby Patty, but it refuses. When SpongeBob gets back home, he tells the boat that he thanks it for making him sane, rather than insane. He then goes to the closet with a patty version of Patrick, and starts going insane. SpongeBob says that he is glad that the boat is not watching, until the boat opens the door. SpongeBob then tries to find a way to escape, but instead, crashes through the wall of the pineapple. He then tries to run away from the boat, including The Reef (the movie theater). He starts watching a movie which involves boats, and runs away. But, on his way out, he picks up an axe, and starts running. He then hits a bus, only to find everyone coming out of the bus. Mr. Krabs explains that it was "No SpongeBob Day" -- even though it is been a few weeks. Patrick then wants a No Patrick Day, and everyone gets on the bus except for Patrick, and drives away. Patrick then says, "Hello? Where did everyone go?" and is all alone.
- How can all the residents of Bikini Bottom be in one bus?
- SpongeBob impersonated: Squidward, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Sandy, Mrs. Puff and Old Man Jenkins.
- Squidward: Made his face round, grew tentacles and acted like Squidward.
- Mr. Krabs: Blew into his hands like balloons, stretched out his eyes, crooked his nose, and refused to raise the paycheck.
- Old Man Jenkins: Became old and shriveled up and asked for a Krabby Patty. He also got in a wheelchair and put on some glasses.
- Patrick: Grew 5 sharp legs and had a cone head. He was the easiest to imitate, because he sleeps almost all day.
- Sandy: Wore a bikini, and grew a tail.
- Mrs. Puff: Wore a brown floppy cloth and a hat.
- Boaty appears to look like a normal boat mobile, instead of the classic form Boaty in No Free Rides.
- Squidward's self portraits from Not Normal are seen again. This episode is also Not Normal's episode partner.
- This is the first appearance of Bikini Bottom Boats.