|Previous Episode:||Dunces and Dragons|
|Next Episode:||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture|
"Enemy In-Law" is an episode from Season 4.
- Mama Krabs
- Mr. Krabs
- Nat Peterson
- Frank (Cameo Character)
- The Pink Fish
After another attempt to grab customers, Karen tells Plankton that he is a twerp, and Plankton calls Karen his W.I.F.E(Wired Integrated Female Electroencenphalograph). So they argue and then Plankton pushes Karen's off switch. Then while doing other stuff, Plankton falls in love with Mama Krabs and they go out together. So they go on a date at the Krusty Krab. When Mr. Krabs find out, he is shocked. Plankton is also very shock as well. Mama Krabs then tells Mr. Krabs to let her live her own life. Later, Plankton is back at the Chum Bucket and Mr. Krabs tells Plankton that he was only dating Mama Krabs for the formula. Plankton did not know that so he hatched a plan. Back at the Krusty Krab, Plankton proposes to Mama Krabs, and she denies the offer. Plankton then got very mad and said that he will let her off if he could have the Krabby Patty formula. Plankton got chucked out, landed on the on switch on Karen and he got in big trouble!
- This is the only episode where a very minor character (Mama Krabs) is in a major role.
- This is the third episode where SpongeBob, the main character, has a minor role and has nothing to do with the episode. The first 2 episodes are SB-129 and Plankton's Army & after many episode's New Leaf was when SpongeBob Said about 8 lines.
- During the confusion scene at the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob yells out his first name. This is a reference to Shrek 2 as Donkey does the same thing. First time was Imitation Krabs.
- In The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Plankton loves being married to Karen because he enjoys her and agreed to be Karen's husband, but in this episode, Plankton hates Karen and calls her a nagging software. But it is possible his feelings for her changed by then. But also, just because Karen annoys Plankton, it does not necessarily mean he hates her. All husbands and wives argue once in a while.
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs claims that the Krabby Patty recipe is an old Krabs family recipe. However, it is revealed in Friend or Foe? that it was Mr. Krabs himself that created it.
- The title is a reference to Mother-In Law, Father-In Law, Sister-In-Law, Brother-In-Law, Son-In-Law, Daughter-In-Law, Uncle-In-Law, Cousin-In-Law, Aunt-In-Law, Grandfather-In Law, and Grandmother-In-Law.
- SpongeBob only has 5 lines of dialogue.
- When Plankton and Mama Krabs are on their date at the Krusty Krab, if you listen closely, you'll hear the same music from Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff's date from the episode Krusty Love.
- Mama Krabs is not ready to be in love with Plankton, maybe she was married with Robot Plankton or her original husband (years ago).
- on the nick site this episode is paired with mermaidman and barnacleboy the one when spongebob shrinks bikini bottom