|Previous Episode:||New Student Starfish|
"Clams" is an episode from Season 3.
- Krusty Krab
- Clam Fishing Lagoon
Scooter visits the Krusty Krab and is curious of what he will be able to eat there. Squidward tells him that he hates everything on the menu. SpongeBob encourages him to try Coral Bits, and Scooter decides to choose it. He pulls out a dollar, and then Mr. Krabs goes really crazy and throws balloons and party-like behavior at the Krusty Krab. Do they know what the reason was. He has finally got his ONE MILLIONTH DOLLAR EARNED! Every member of his family's goal in life is to make $1 million and he finally got his. He congratulates Scooter on his 1 millionth dollar. And then, he asks "What do I win?" And Krabs says "Nothing. Now get out!" Soon, Mr. Krabs kicks everyone and Scooter out of the Krusty Krab. Then, he tells SpongeBob and Squidward that he will take them on a trip. Squidward believes it is Bikini Bottom Folk Village, Fancy Springs, and Pamper Island. Soon, they realize they are going Clam Fishing. Squidward just wants to read his magazine. SpongeBob, however, is happily absent-mindedly grabbing things with his fishing hook to go Clam Fishing. First, it is Squidward's chair and magazine. Then he pulls the flag, Rescue Boat Inner Tube, and finally Mr. Krabs' 1 millionth dollar. Mr. Krabs begs SpongeBob to real the dollar back before the Clam comes. The Giant Clam comes by and swallows Mr. Krabs' dollar. Mr. Krabs is now extremely sad, and cries like a baby. He sucks his tears, blubbers, and his eyes are faucets, until Squidward and SpongeBob decide to help Mr. Krabs get his dollar back. Mr. Krabs then says: "Here's where Clam Fishing gets serious!" and they look out for three whole days without anything to eat. SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs grow beards, get sunburned, have darker color, get old faster, and Gary eats the sofa because he hasn't eaten anything in 3 days. Soon, Squidward decides to give Mr. Krabs a dollar, and soon the three are happy again, until Mr. Krabs now realizes that the dollar is covered with a Coral Blue #3 Semi-Color Lipstick. Mr. Krabs continues crying, and uses SpongeBob and Squidward as bait using a Jaws like music. The Giant Clam appears, and then Mr. Krabs closes the music, and jumps onto the mouth of the Giant Clam. The Music Orchestra doors reopen again, entrapping Mr. Krabs. SpongeBob and Squidward cry because SpongeBob wishes he was taken, and Squidward cries because he is tied to SpongeBob and wishes it was SpongeBob who was taken away. Then Mr. Krabs shows up and tells them he made a deal by selling parts of his body to get the dollar back.
- At the very beginning of this episode the anchor on Squidward's hat is red. But later on it is dark blue.
- After SpongeBob hooks Squidward’s nose and casts it off, a couple scenes later it is back.
- When Mr. Krabs lands next to Squidward after the alarm goes off, you hear him laughing but his mouth is not moving.
- The title is a reference to Jaws.
- This is the first episode in which Mr. Krabs is revealed to enjoy Clam Fishing.
- Mr. Krabs was so cheap the ship they were riding on was S.S. Cheapskate.
- When Mr. Krabs nailed the last sandwich to the mast it is a reference to when Captain Ahab nailed a Spanish gold coin to the mast in the famous book "Moby Dick".
- The title card is a reference to the classic film Jaws.
- Mr.Krabs would need to earn around $100 each day in 10,000 days to earn $1,000,000 so he wouldn't be really old.
- SpongeBob rips off Squidward's nose on the boat, a minute later he has it back.
- When Mr. Krabs jumped onto the plank, revealing his head and claw left because crabs are invertebrates, they can grow back new bodies.
- Why does Mr.Krabs reject the dollar that Squidward gave him? It was one dollar above his 999,999 so its his millionth dollar!Unless it was Mr Krabs wallet.
- And if you look closely, you can see that the dollar Squidward tries to give Mr. Krabs is not torn, and has no lipstick until the last scene of it.