Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chum Bucket is a restaurant owned by Sheldon J. Plankton. The Chum Bucket consists of a Dining area, Kitchen, a room with a giant video screen that shows Plankton's Labrador Retriever, and possibly Plankton's apartment. Plankton once turned his restaurant into a souvenir shop in New Leaf. Its first appearance is Plankton!
The Chum Bucket is located across the street from the Krusty Krab. It is visible from that restaurant's front window, but unless Plankton appears in a particular episode, it is not there. The only time, though, that the restaraunt appears without Plankton was in No Hat For Pat.
Rooms and MenuEdit
- Cafeteria: Where you order food, and eat it. The only person that comes to the Chum Bucket to eat Chum on his own was Nat, in the episode Plankton's Regular
- Kitchen/Evil Laboratory: Where Plankton does evil experiments and actually never makes food here.
- Office: The working place where Plankton sleeps and makes Evil Plans to steal the Krabby Patty formula.
- The Lab Room: Where Plankton can see his Labrador in realistic vision. Only 1 wall has the animation. Seen in Plankton! and the Nicktoons Unite Video Game
- The Krusty Krab Replica: The kitchen that looks exactly just like the Krusty Krab's. In Welcome to the Chum Bucket.
- Meeting Room: Where Plankton can have a conversation with his employees (if he had some). Only seen in Chum Bucket Supreme.
The menu first appeared when SpongeBob comes in the Chum Bucket in the episode: Plankton!. The items on the menu are: Chum Burger, Chum Fries, Chumbalaya, Chum Pie, Chumstick, Chum Chili, Chum Shake and Chummy Joes. In Komputer Overload we learn that there are two drinks on the menu: Bucket Bubbler and Chum Cherry Blast.
- Sheldon J. Plankton: The main owner and runner of the Chum Bucket. His main job really is stealing the Krabby Patty formula, although this only succeeded in the movie.
- Karen Plankton: The co-owner and executive assistant manager of the Chum Bucket. She is the lab runner of the bucket. She is also Plankton's computer wife.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton will have SpongeBob as an employee like in Bucket Sweet Bucket and Welcome to the Chum Bucket. Also, SpongeBob worked for Plankton in The Algae's Always Greener in the Switch-Lives Machine World/paralell universe.
- Squidward Tentacles: Worked to design better of the Chum Bucket. Also worked in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- Bikini Bottom: In the SpongeBob Movie, Plankton controlled everybody in Bikini Bottom with evil bucket-control helmets.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy: Controlled them with Professor Plankton's Mind Control Shampoo with Conditioner to destroy the business of the Krusty Krab, but Fry Boy feeds them fiber Krabby Patties, which makes Plankton alone again.
- Stanley S. SquarePants: worked here when he needed a job when he came to visit SpongeBob, more than likely fired for the destruction of the Chum Bucket. This was seen in the episode Stanley S. SquarePants
- Cave Dwellers - Forced by Plankton to work in the Chum Caverns and served chum. They later were forced to work the register at the Krusty Krab.
Inventions Made in the Chum BucketEdit
- The Analyzer: The sand clock-like zapping machine that will discuss the 2 recipes of a Krabby Patty. The object scanned and analyzed by this invention will send it into Karen. ( seaweed, 50% sea, 50% weed)
- RobotBob SpongeChefPants: A robot that is controlled by SpongeBob's brain.
- Plankton Robot: or Chumbot A giant robot used to steal Mama Krabs and also snatch people and place them in the Chum Bucket, to convince them to buy some food. The plans did not work out as expected by Plankton. There was also a smaller robot copy of Plankton in [[Battle for Bikini Bottom (game)| Battle for Bikini Bottom.
- Switch Lives Just to Know What It's Like-O-Mogrifier: An invention that will let Plankton switch With a dolphin, mermaid, Jellyfish or a crab as seen in the episode: The Algae's Always Greener .
- T-119A Compumatic: A talking toaster with wheels, antennae, and a claw.
- Noxious Enterprise's Super SPU-31 Liquid-Cooled Mobile Processing Unit: A large, bulbous liquid-filled glass robot with 4 jointed legs.
- Command Module: An old hairdryer taped to the back of a miniature windmill on wheels.
- Fear of a Krabby Patty: To convince SpongeBob to tell him the formula, he turned his restaurant into a psychology lab simply by adding some curtains and two chairs, but SpongeBob wrecked it and Plankton only cured him.
- New Leaf: Plankton tried to steal the recipe again by converting his restaurant into a gift shop to make it look like he'd given up. However, Mr. Krabs gave him a letter that read, "Gotcha! - love Mr. Krabs."
- Bucket Sweet Bucket: Plankton Tricked SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward into remodeling the Chum Bucket so he could steal the formula. However, the formula wasn't there, and his restaurant was replaced by the krusty Krab.
- Imitation Krabs: After the self-destruction system is activated, Plankton screams as he wheels back to the Chum Bucket but explodes when he gets inside.
- Spy Buddies: Plankton invites SpongeBob and Patrick into the Chum Bucket building, but Patrick's laser pants become so destructible that it starts carving holes everywhere and destroys the Chum Bucket. Later, the floor opens up and a blimp emerges with Plankton controlling it from the inside.
- Bucket Sweet Bucket: The Chum Bucket was merely replaced with the Krusty Krab, and parts of it were used as decorations for the Krusty Krab. Even though it wasn't destroyed, it is still in the "Destruction" Category.
- Stanley S. SquarePants: Stanley destroys it by touching the inside.
- Spongicus: Plankton destroyed it with a wrecking ball and replaced with a coliseum. Later, when trying to get away from the lion, he runs outside, but the lion punches a hole through it and creates a larger hole.
- Dying for Pie: It may be one of the buildings destroyed by the bomb.
- Slide Whistle Stooges: Squidward drives a gas truck while playing his slide whistle and drives through the Chum Bucket.
- Operation: Krabby Patty:At the end of the Wrong Side of the Bed, the self destruct videotape blows up the Chum Bucket. Then Plankton pulls over his music thing and instead of listening to his music, he listens to Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star.