|Breath of Fresh Squidward|
|Previous Episode:||To Love a Patty|
|Next Episode:||Money Talks|
"Breath of Fresh Squidward" is an episode from Season 5.
Title Cards ShownEdit
- 3 Hours Later
- Mr. Krabs
- Sadie Rechid (Tom's wife in this episode)
- Other Customers at the Krusty Krab
- Bikini Bottomites at Patrick's house party
The episode starts when SpongeBob and Patrick are trying to be with Squidward at 3:47 in the morning. They at first argue because they ran out of chips, waking Squidward up. Squidward finds out that they come at his house at 3:47 every morning. Spongebob shares memories on "The Fourth of July", "Valentine's Day", and "Easter". This angers Squidward very much, prompting him to be chew the 2 until the sunrise. Squidward wishes, he could never see Sponge Bob and Patrick ever again! Therefore, he makes an electric fence to keep them out. However, he gets shocked by the fence and first replies with Do you have cute sea horses there when SpongeBob tells him that he will be at the Zoo. Squidward, now a happy and delightful person goes with SpongeBob and Patrick to the petting zoo. Then, at nighttime, Squidward says Good night Bikini Bottom, I love you!. SpongeBob and Patrick feel weird about the new Squidward, and Squidward wants to be with SpongeBob at the Krusty Krab together. Mr. Krabs does not want Squidward to help SpongeBob, and Squidward becomes Employee of the Month with a cake that decorates SpongeBob. Also now, Squidward wants to show extra love to the customers at the Krusty Krab and starts selling tartar sauce and refills....for free Squidward then puts ketchup dimples on Krabby Patties. Now, SpongeBob is tired of Squidward taking his life and job and snaps at him, telling him to leave. Squidward then gets shocked again by the electric fence, and turns cranky and mean again. However, SpongeBob and Patrick get shocked too, and turn cranky like Squidward.
- The episode's title is a prior from "Breath of Fresh Air".
- The smiley face Krabby Patties parody the Smiley cookies at Eat-N-Park, a Denny's competitor in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area
- The part where the Mother Fish talked to her daughter was deleted.
- This is the first time Squidward has become Employee of the Month. Usually SpongeBob is the employee of the month.
- In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick said that their favorite past-times are going in Squidward's room to watch the sunrise but they never do that in any other episode.
- On one scene where SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward had fun together was similar on episode My Pretty Seahorse when SpongeBob and Mystery had fun.
- The bathroom for boys was spelled as Bouys.
- In this episode shows, if Squidward was not grumpy and stiff all the time his life could have been better, even better than SpongeBob's.
- When the new Squidward showed SpongeBob the Krabby Patties he made SpongeBob tells him that it takes years of practice but revealed in Friend or Foe? SpongeBob made a perfect patty on his first try meaning he probably just made it up so Squidward would not work as another fry cook with him.
- The Petting zoo that SpongeBob,Patrick and Squidward visits might be a spoof of the Petaling zoo in Malaysia.
- After SpongeBob and Patrick get flung out of Squidward's House by catapult, it is unknown how they returned. One possible reason may be that they go around the world.
- How can there be an electric fence underwater? It wouldn't work!
- In this episode, SpongeBob wears the same pajamas that he wears in the episodes Night Light and New Digs.
- During Patrick's party, toward the end of SpongeBob's soliloquy, the spirals on SpongeBob's party hat change direction.
- As SpongeBob and Patrick leave the party, the spirals on Patrick's party hat change direction.
- As SpongeBob is talking to Squidward (while Squidward is being electrocuted), the spirals on Squidward's party hat change direction.
- When Squidward gets promoted as fry cook, he and SpongeBob now work at the grill in the BACK of the kitchen.
- When Patrick gets the cake for Squidward, SpongeBob crosses out his name and puts Squidward's name instead. But there's still a picture of SpongeBob on the cake. Does Squidward want SpongeBob's picture on his cake?
- This is the first time Squidward changes his personality. The second time is in Not Normal.
- This is the first time and episode revealing that Patrick likes "Dip" on his chips. The second time was in Sing a Song of Patrick.